Sewing vlog: Flatlock failures, making leggings and ice coffee

- Life of Johanna, Video

youtube-subscribe-button

Hey! Want to see a behind the scenes vlog of a typical weekend sewing day? Well today’s video is all about that. I filmed it last Sunday and while the vlog is fairly short, it’s pretty packed with everything from flatlock failures to picking up a parcel with bra sewing notions, heck there is even a recipe thrown in there in the middle! And then I take you for a run! Plus plenty more.

Hope you enjoy this format. I used to do some vlog type movies using my cell phone when I first began making videos, but then I raised my quality standards and my big Nikon DSLR camera isn’t exactly conducive to making movies on the fly. This one I just filmed with my Iphone, but one day I would love to get a proper compact camera with a decent built-in microphone, because I really enjoy making vlog type videos.

Esther
    April 16, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Hej! Jag tycket din video var jättekul, allt var saa typìskt svenskt!! Oh, har inte varit i Sverige paa tvaa aar, brukar komma ofta…
    Tack för dina videon!!

April 17, 2017 at 7:10 am

☺Vad roligt att du tycker det, och så är det förstås, varje land har sin stil. Hoppas du kommer till oss i Sverige snart igen och att vi kan ses i Barcelona i juni!

Esther
        April 17, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Visst, hoppas vi träffas i Barcelona i juni!!

Summerflies
    April 17, 2017 at 5:14 am

I love this format Joanna. I love to see your outside. The houses look beautiful and so did where you were running. I’ve done some flat locking on a swim rashie for my son ages ago and it was really nice but eventually some bits came apart. Your stuff always looks so professional.

April 17, 2017 at 7:14 am

Happy to hear you enjoyed it. I am fortunate to live in a great neighbourhood, less than 1km to a big forest with trails and 5km to the city centre of Sweden’s second biggest town. Best of both worlds!

Andrea
    April 18, 2017 at 10:20 pm

What a busy day!

I also love ice coffee – some years ago, I found a recipe at the Pionner Women site and it’s my go to recipe for coffee in the summer. If you want, you can check it – http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/perfect-iced-coffee/

April 20, 2017 at 4:22 pm

That looks like an awesome recipe. I have yet to try cold brew coffee at home, but am very curious about it
      Thank you for the tip!