Life of Johanna

Hello from Barcelona!

Yes, we are spending this week in Barcelona for a much awaited vacation! It’s the fourth time I visit the city and I love the mix of a grand big city atmosphere with nice quiet small shadowy streets. But when I wrote this blog post this morning I was actually sitting in the hotel room waiting for the rain to stop! Hopefully this will change during the day, as I’m one of those people who gets antsy if I’m sitting still too much during a vacation – no beach holidays for me! Yesterday was a wonderful though, just soaking in the atmosphere of the city. We also got a hotel with a nice location in a great, bustling neighbourhood this time and that makes a difference for sure.

Also thank you to everyone who has asked me questions on my various channels! Once I get back I’ll make the Q&A video.

8 Comment

1. Reply
    Nadine in NC
    May 30, 2017 at 7:36 pm

I’m curious to know if you bring any fabric home and will be watching your future posts to see if anything tempted you. I do hope you and your family have a lovely vacation and the weather proves a little more cooperative for the rest of the week.

1. Reply
      June 2, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Thank you! Yes we are having a wonderful vacation and there will definitely be a post about the little fabric shopping trip I made yesterday with my sewing blogging friend Esther!

2. Reply
    Jane M
    May 31, 2017 at 12:38 am

I’ve been watching European weather from abroad for more than a week and see lots of rain, just as we have had. Hope it has passed and you get to enjoy the sunshine.

1. Reply
      June 2, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Yes the rain passed quickly and now the weather is very warm and summery. The perfect time to travel now, warm but not crazy hot and the tourist season has not yet started properly

3. Reply
    Esther
    May 31, 2017 at 8:04 am

Good food is everywhere in Barcelona. Have a great vacation, Johanna!

1. Reply
      June 2, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Thank you! We have had great food for sure and the trip has been fantastic!

4. Reply
    Myra
    June 2, 2017 at 2:07 am

Enjoy your vacation Johanna!

1. Reply
      June 2, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Thank you! It has been a wonderful and much needed vacation with loads of sun (the rain didn’t last) Now I don’t want to go back to cold and rainy Sweden!