Here is the full video from Sunday’s livestream about sewing with knits! It was a blast and we had a very lively chat about all things related to sewing with knits with lots of tips from you guys.
Topics discussed in the livestream
Tips for sewing knits on a sewing machine
- Using a walking foot for knits, yes or no?
- Zede and Mallory of Sewing Out Loud have done a very interesting episode on this topic
- The difference between stretch and jersey needles for knits (there was some initial confusion, but I think we cleared it out!). A chart that explains the difference between a jersey needle and a stretch needle. They are both ballpoint needles with a slightly different shape when it comes to the scarf.
- Tips for better serger sewing
- Updates on my upcoming Sewing Activewear book
- A sneak peak of my latest me-made workout clothes
Plus plenty more!
Thank you for everyone who watched and chimed in during the chat! I will try to make the livestream a monthly occurrence and I have already figured out what the next topic will be. So stay tuned for that!