No blog is complete without a meme. From Clevergirl.
1. When I was a child I used to entertain myself with learning all the lines from The Cosby show episodes. My all time favorite episode is the one where Denise sews a shirt for Theo.
2. I would say that two of my best and worst traits are my stubbornness and competitiveness. They are the main reasons why I have achieved a lot of things in life, but they can also be an annoyance, both for myself and for the people around me.
3. I have a knack for predicting people’s actions, which puts me in a slight advantage when playing rock, paper and scissors. When I played an IRL poker tournament it worked too, but on-line that skill seems useless.
4. When I was a 22-year old vegan I swore that I would never eat diary again. Three years later I was eating both milk products and fish. Although, somewhat ironically, I have recently developed a lactose intolerance.
5. I’m much more comfortable being a parent now that my kids have passed the baby/toddler age. But I do fear the teenage years.
6. When it comes to aging my biggest fear is becoming a slow person who has a hard times grasping new things. I have always been a fast learner with little patience for slowness, so this will be a very tough and humbling adjustment for me.
7. I feel a little embarrassed that I don’t have a high enough IQ for joining the Mensa club. Not that I would if I could, but I would like to have the option…
8. I have bought nearly every issue of American Vogue since 1992. But during our last move I knew it was time to get rid of my collection. Still feel a little sad about it though.
9. I love to dance when the music is right. Love. Love. Love. Apart from my family, that is my biggest love high. Don’t do it enough though.
10. Speaking of highs, I would love to be one of those people who bungy jump and climb mountains. But unfortunately I suffer from a terrible vertigo, that seems to get worse every year.