On Sunday I’m doing a new liveshow on YouTube. The topic is pattern making, the one sewing related thing that I actually have a diploma in!
Topics I plan to cover in the livestream
- How I learned to draft my own patterns
- The basics of pattern making
- How I draft my patterns, by hand vs computer
- The difference between drafting a sloper and using blocks
- My favourite pattern making books
- Common pitfalls when drafting patterns
- And plenty more!
Plus answer your questions in the chat, share tips and all that good stuff! Hope to see to see you there on Sunday!
When: Sunday 25th February. 8 PM Central European Time/2 PM US Eastern Standard Time (unless I’m missing some daylight savings). Your local time will be shown on the YouTube stream homepage.
Where: Direct link to the stream
See you on Sunday!