BabyLock Imagine is a premium overlock/serger that costs twice as much as most regular domestic sergers. But how good is it and is it worth the hefty price? I bought mine at the beginning of 2017 and there was definitely some trepidation, in Sweden this serger cost twice the price, and even more, compared to other household sergers. So in today’s video, I dive deep into the pros an cons of this popular and pricey serger.
Topics covered in this BabyLock Imagine review
- Air treading/auto threading
- Automatic tension, pros and cons
- Tips for threading
- Stitches, such as overlock, rolled hem, flatlock and more
- The needle threading function
- Price and if I feel it is worth investing in
- How it compares to my previous serger
- And lots more!
Do you own a BabyLock machine and what are your thoughts on the quality vs price of this brand?