Ahh, zippers, wheater we love ’em or hate ’em, they are hard to avoid in sewing. So the topic for Sunday’s livestream is all about zippers. I asked on Instagram and on YouTube if you wanted me to cover zippers or interfacing, and when I tallied the votes on both places, it was close but zippers won out. But I definitely think interfacings are worth its own liveshow in the future!
Topics I plan to address in the livestream:
- Different type of zippers and when to use them
- My favourite assembly methods
- Common mistakes
- My crazy method to shorten zippers (it involves fire!)
- Adding zippers on knit garments
- Tools for inserting zippers
- Your questions and tips
- And whatever else that comes up in the chat!
When: 28th of October at 8.P.M CET (check the link below for local time, since we are doing daylight saving on Sunday here in Sweden)
Watch: Link to the livestream (Your local time will be shown there)
Hope to see you there on Sunday!
And if you haven’t already, I would be thrilled if you subscribed to my YouTube channel!. And if you also hit that Notification button you will more likely get notified when I post a new video and have a live stream out.