Don’t miss the last livestream of 2018, where we will dive deep into the topic of interfacings! I have personally made every mistake in the book when it comes to interfacings, and I will definitely share a bunch of those blunders on Sunday with you! Plus of course all the knowledge I’ve gathered through those mistakes and how I have changed my ways.
Topics I plan to cover:
- Why we should use interfacings
- Fusibles and how to apply them
- Using interfacings on knits
- Non-fusible wovens, such as organza and other traditional interfacings
- Why you should also invest in fusible tapes (if you haven’t already!)
- Good quality vs bad (don’t skimp on interfacings, that can ruin a garment)
- Plus whatever else comes up in the chat
When: 25th of November 8.P.M CET (check the link below for local time)
Watch: Link to the livestream (Your local time will be shown there)
Hope to see you there on Sunday!
And if you haven’t already, I would be thrilled if you subscribed to my YouTube channel!. And if you also hit that Notification button you will more likely get notified when I post a new video and have a live stream out.