Let me introduce my latest pattern, The Iselin Beret — an accessory that is very dear to my heart! I’ve been a beret kind of girl since my early teens and I never ever get tired of them.
For over ten years have been sewing my own berets, experimenting with different styles, assembly methods and proportions. And the result of all that research is the Iselin Beret PDF Sewing Pattern, a versatile and stylish take on this classic headwear.
Plus the pattern is quick and easy to sew and has several style options.
- Three style options:
- Regular beret with a headband
- Beret with a rib-knit headband
- Beret with a ribbon facing and no headband
- Two crown sizes:
- Three headband options: To fit different types of fabrics.
- Stretchy fabrics
- Optional crown decoration
- Available in 5 sizes: Fitting heads from 54 to 63 cm (21¼–24¾”).
As with all my sewing patterns, the instructions are very detailed with clear illustrations for every step, plus lots of bonus tips!
Whether you want to make a traditional French beret or sew a more modern beret with a twist, the Iselin Beret Pattern has everything you need to create your own chic headwear!