1. Stretch more in the curves
2. Stretch less on straight areas
3. Use the plush side out (feels nicer)
4. Baste the elastic first (makes it easier)
- Baste by hand
- Or machine baste
- Open the elastic and baste from the right side
- Fold the elastic over and zigzag
- Remove the basting
RebeccaDecember 9, 2019 at 2:25 pm
Very helpful video – thanks so much!
Johanna LundströmDecember 11, 2019 at 8:58 am
Happy to hear you liked it!
IngridFebruary 11, 2020 at 11:25 am
Thank you Johanna. Re-watched it today. Appreciate your videos. Trust all going well back at your full time job!
Johanna LundströmFebruary 28, 2020 at 9:27 am
Thank you! Monday is my first day back, and I hope I will have the energy to keep going with this side-gig 🙂