After spending way to much time scrambling and squinting my eyes in order to find the proper sewing machine needle, I decided to try the tip that Wendy Mullen has in her book Sew U. It’s super simple, just cut a piece of fabric or felt, label it with a size and then tuck in the needles that corresponds to that size. I used some wool/rayon felt that I cut apart with my rotary cutter. Then I tried the embroidery function on my semi vintage Bernina and created the numbers that way. I thought it might look a little neater than using a marker. Now the needles reside on my cork board and hopefully I will be able to keep them in check from now on.