Here is the full replay of my live stream about sewing activewear to kick-off the #stitchactivewear March Sew-Along. I hope you are joining!
As always, the chat was so active and we covered a lot of different topics including best stitches, which machines to use, eco-friendly fabric choices and lots more.
I also gave a quick review of all the books about sewing activewear that is currently available (Including the one I’ve written ). I also listed the books on my about sewing activewear books and other resources if you want to check them out.
And in celebration of the theme of the month and to get you started, I’m offering 15% off from the ebook version of Sewing Activewear, the Aila leggings pattern, the Aila/Velo pattern bundle and the Aila/Sewing Activewear book bundle until March 31 by using the code: stitchactivewear in my shop.
I’m currently working on a pair of Aila Leggings (BTW, have you checked out my Aila Leggings Sew-Along? more posts are coming this month) and next up is a top with a built-in-bra, similar to this one.
And if you watch to the end I’ll also give a general sewing life update, including upcoming my jeans book and the fact that I’ve now returned to my day-job!
Aila Leggings Sew-Along
- Join the March #stitchactivewear sew-along!
- Video: Sewing Activewear Plans + Join My #stitchactivewear Sew-Along
- Best Fabric Choices for Workout Leggings: Aila Sew-Along
- Sewing the Crotch and Inseam on Leggings: Aila Sew-Along
- Sewing the Leggings Waistband: Aila Sew-Along
- How to Hem Leggings: Aila Sew-Along
- Video: Sew Your Best Leggings Ever